Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Life Choices Poway fundraiser

I attended the Life Choices Poway fundraiser last Thursday.  David Daleiden, who helped expose Planned Parenthood's sale of fetal tissue and organs, was on of the speakers, and at the end of the event they gave a tribute to Bob Sheridan, who founded Life Choices.  

In my last post, I mentioned that I didn't feel I could go to the 40 Minutes for Life vigil anymore with the move to Vista.  Apparently others have felt that way, because I found out at the fundraiser that they're no longer having that.  

I've tried to go to the Saturday morning vigils in El Cajon as much as I can.  I probably won't be able to go June 4, as they're having a memorial service for my neighbor Prudence, who passed away following lung cancer and heart failure.  The main reason I had made plans to move to Lakeside was to facilitate getting away from a boss I knew I needed to get away from.  Unfortunately I wasn't able to do this before he "got" me.  Prudence more than anyone had made the sense of defeat bearable.

--

"Love can be seen as the answer, but nobody bleeds for the dancer"--Ronnie James Dio (July 10, 1942 – May 16, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment