Tuesday, September 6, 2011

live births following abortion and experiments

In an earlier email and blog entry I mentioned that the salt poisoning method of abortion was still occasionally used.  This article suggests the method is more common overseas in the United Kingdom, which has about the highest abortion rate in Western Europe.

 

I saw the article on the Facebook page Pro Life Pagans, which I am one of the admins for.  I haven't studied paganism that much, and it's kind of a long story how I got involved with that page.  One of the other admins just put that article up along with a few other articles dealing with live births following abortion, and use of such babies for experimentation.  The articles are pretty horrific.  One even mentions using ova from aborted girls as part of in vitro fertilization.  


--

"Love can be seen as the answer, but nobody bleeds for the dancer"--Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010)


No comments:

Post a Comment